Harvest the hues of our fall-inspired paint color palette.
Golden light, rustling leaves, the buttery scent of pecan pie: Fall fills our senses and sparks nostalgia. Our color and design team has curated a palette of seven paint colors that reflect the cozy nature of the fall season, while providing year-round versatility. Bring one or more of these paint colors to your home!
The Benjamin Moore
Fall Color Palette
Mix and match colors selected by our experts and breathe warm tones into your home, all year long.
Bear Creek 1470
- This rich, deep grayish-brown contrasts beautifully against off-whites and creams, like Manchester Tan HC-81 from our Historical Color Collection. Use it to bring the woodsy energy of the outdoors in to cozy up your home as the temps start to drop.
- For trim and ceiling, we love Cloud White OC-130, Swiss Coffee OC-45, and Icicle OC-60 to pair with Bear Creek 1470.
- Bear Creek is part of the Benjamin Moore Classics®, a collection of legacy colors that stand the test of time.
- We love this reddish-brown. A dustier option than classic rich burgundy, Sequoia 1245 adds the just-right touch of dynamic color intensity, while still offering goes-with-anything style.
- For trim and ceiling, we love White Dove OC-17, White Opulence OC-69, and Simply White OC-117 to pair with Sequoia.
- Sequoia is part of the Benjamin Moore Classics®, a collection of legacy colors that stand the test of time.
Metallic Gold 2163-40
- With its rusty, earthy undertones Metallic Gold 2163-40 upgrades the concept of neutral. Aligned with brisk autumnal vibes, this soft brown is tinged with pink, and adds an effortless, warm glow to any space.
- For trim and ceiling, we love Timid White OC-39, Mountain Peak White OC-121, and Vapor AF-35 to pair with Metallic Gold.
- Metallic Gold is part of Color Preview®, a Benjamin Moore color collection synonymous with expressive colors from across the spectrum.
- Whether used as a stand-alone hue or an accent color alongside the deeper colors in our fall palette, the beauty of light-gray Abalone 2108-60 rests in its neutrality. While it has a subtle warm purple undertone, there is enough beige in this gray to ensure fall’s signature coziness.
- For trim and ceiling, we love Glacier White OC-37, Super White OC-152, and Gardenia AF-10 to pair with Abalone.
- Abalone is part of Color Preview®, a Benjamin Moore color collection synonymous with expressive colors across the spectrum.
Cloud Cover OC-25
- A light, softly-shaded white, Cloud Cover OC-25 is sophisticated and effortless. While its addition to our fall palette is thanks to its versatility, this favorite hue of designers and DIYers alike is great for any room.
- For trim and ceiling, we love Chantilly Lace OC-65, White Heron OC-57, or consider light gray Moonshine OC-56 for more dramatic contrast with Cloud Cover.
- Cloud Cover is part of the Off-White Collection, which you can view from home via our Collections Fan Deck.
Gray Horse 2140-50
- The coolest hue in this otherwise warm palette, Gray Horse 2140-50 is equally stylish and restful. Its silvery-green undertones add an ethereal energy to any space—a good choice for someone who wants to celebrate autumn with versatility and vigor.
- For trim and ceiling, we love Cloud Cover OC-25, Winter White OC-21, and Snowfall White OC-118 to pair with Gray Horse.
- Gray Horse is part of Color Preview®, a Benjamin Moore color collection synonymous with expressive colors across the spectrum.
Baby Fawn OC-15
- A serene greige reminiscent of a nature walk on a cool fall morning, Baby Fawn OC-15 is calm and inviting. With its ever-so-slight touch of pink undertone, this hue lends familiarity and versatility to any space.
- For trim and ceiling, we love White Dove OC-17, Cloud White OC-130, and Steam AF-15, from our mix-and-match Affinity® Color Collection, to pair with Baby Fawn.
- Baby Fawn is part of the Off-White Collection, which you can view from home via our Collections Fan Deck.
“These colors may be inspired by fall, but they truly are year-round favorites.”– Nivara Xaykao, Color & Design Expert